Last week I had a blog called the Random Question tag 1/2. Because it is such a large tag, I had decided to do it in two parts. If you have not read the first part, then I would recommend to check that one out first! So here is Part two of the Random Question tag. Enjoy (;
27. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Well most of the time half full. But when I feel rubbish I can be half empty sometimes.
28. What is the furthest you have ever been away?
The furthest will probably be Italy, Tuscany.
29. Did you ever won a trophy?
Not that I know. I have won things but not a trophy.
30. Did you ever needed to wear a school uniform?
No. I don’t think it is really something from the Netherlands. The only thing I had, was that I needed to wear a white shirt and blue or black shorts during PE. But not a real school uniform that you have in some schools in England for example.
31. Do you type on a touchscreen right now?
32. What lies under you bed?
I have draws in my bed. So technically there is no under. But I have clothes in my draw.
33. Do you believe in love at first side?
Nope. I think that you need to get to know a person first before you are able to fall in love. But what I do believe in is like at first side. I think that you can like somebody when you first see the person. It is a look that someone has that makes you think if you like him/her or not.
34. How late are you going to bed?
Depends on the day. Normally 10 o’clock during the work/school days and 11 or 12 o’clock in the weekends.
35. What was your first pet called?
My first pet that was only mine not from the whole family was guinea pig called Babbel.
36. Where do you think of the most?
Lately a lot about school. But also what I want n the future. I think it is important to think about the future, because it defiantly comes in handy if you want something later that requires money or a license or a diploma etc.
37. If you would win the lottery, how long does it take you before you are going to tell anybody?
Well, I think I would defiantly wait until everything is perfectly arranged. Because when it goes wrong I don’t have to tell that it was a mistake or anything. So I would wait until everything is arranged.
38. What is the last film you have seen in the cinema?
Rhe last film I have seen. Is called Michiel de Ruyter. It is an amazing film. Full of dutch history. It is settled in the time of the VOC.
39. Do you sing under the shower?
No, I don’t really sing under the shower. Maybe once a month or something. I not really a singing girl in the shower, but a thinking girl in the shower.
40. What do you do when you are bored?
Well most of the time I will sing or play an instrument. But YouTube is also a very good thing to kill the time. I am subscribed to a good amount of YouTubers so I have always something to watch. Oh and reading is another thing I like to do.
41. What did you want to become when you were younger?
I have wanted to be a teacher since I was four. It changed a long the way to a singer, but when reality hit I was back to teaching and now that I am experiencing it, I know that I did not make a wrong decision. Even though being a singer would also be pretty awesome!
42. What was there previously: a chicken or an egg?
Well I believe a chicken. Because I believe in the story of the making of the world by God. I am not a firm believer of the Big bang.
43. How many keys are the on your keyring?
Two at this moment. My bicycle keys and house keys.
44. What are your best character properties?
Well I am generous, I say what I think, I am modest and I am critical to myself. But that is sometimes also a bad thing for me.
45. What are you favorite books?
I love all the Harry Potter books. But I also love the Girl Online series, Username Evie, The shock of the fall and let it snow.
46. What is your favorite time of the day?
I don’t really have a favorite time of the day. The only thing is that I do not like to wake up super early and I also think that the time from 5 till dinnertime is a little bit useless, because it is too much time to just wait for dinner, but it is not enough time to actually do something.
47. How far do you live from you birthplace?
Well not far at all. I am born in a place in Drenthe and I have never moved in my life. So I still live in my birthplace.
48. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Well not any of them. I am not an early bird, because I do not like to wake up super early. But I also am defiantly not a night owl because I normally am not going later to bed then between 10 and 12 o’clock. So neither of them.
49. Kan you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope, but I can turn my hand a full circle without moving my hand from the table.
50. Which jobs did you have?
I have never had a proper job in my live. I can make it with the money that I get. So I never actually needed a job.
51. Are there exciting things that you want to share?
Well. Uhm…. not that I know of right now. But when I have something exciting I will defiantly say it right here on the blog.
This was the Random Question tag.
For now I sign off.
SoZing stops Zinging x