I found a tag last week with random questions. I really liked it, but I thought that the number of questions was a lot, so I decided to split it into two blog post (:
Here we go. The random question tag 1/2.
1. Pick up the book that is nearest you, go to page eighteen and search for rule four.
The book is called : ‘The shock of the fall’ written by Nathan Filer. Page eighteen rule four says : “It worked, but now I feel bad about it.”
2. Straighten your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
I can touch my pillow, Ipad and phone.
3. What did you do before you started this tag?
I cycled and went to the store and I did some things for college.
4. Take a guess how late it is without looking on the clock. Were you close?
Well I think it is now nearly four o’clock. It is five minutes after half past five, so I was a bit off xD.
5. What do you hear at the moment?
I hear the song Lost boy from 5SOS (5 seconds of summer).
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
I was outside almost two hours ago. I was cycling because the weather is beautiful today at the place I live.
7. Did you dream last night?
Well you always dream isn’t it. But I can not remember the dreams I have. It is not that often I can remember a dream, but when I remember it is almost as if it happened in real life.
8. When was the last time you laughed and what were you laughing about?
The last time I really laughed was last Thursday. I was in Utrecht with some friends and we saw a really funny laugh-crying thing. For me to know, for you to guess (;
9. What is hanging on the wall in the room you are now?
I am in my room right now. I have some photo frames, some quotes on stone plates, couple of posters (1D and Demi Lovato), some of my own drawings, a glassbord where you can write on. That is about it.
10. Tell something about yourself what nobody knows.
Uhm… I am pretty critical to myself, I am not a person that will be happy with the minimum. Often it is a good thing, but it is also quit annoying a lot of times, because it gets in the way.
11. Do you like dancing?
YES! I have been dancing for six years. And I still love to dance.
12. Would you ever consider emigrating?
Yes, I think it would be amazing to live in England or somewhere in the states. But it is not a decision I already made, that I want to do it for 100%. It is in my mind, but not final.
13. Who called you last?
My sister called me last. Do not even know what it was about anymore, so it was probably not that important xD
14. What is the last think you downloaded on your computer?
That last thing I have downloaded is a lesson from my portfolio.
15. Last time you swam in a pool?
Probably a year I think. I not really a swimmer. I like to cycle or dance more.
16. Do you listen to music right now?
Yup! 5SOS all the way!
17. Witch color is the floor from your room?
It is a light would color. My floor is from laminate.
18. If you could change anything to your room (even if it isn’t possible or hard to achieve), what would it be?
I would make my room a lot bigger, because I have the smallest room in the house and I would love to have space to set up a drum kit.
19. What is the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought were some bath bombs and a mask from a store called Lush (the best smelling store ever!).
20. Did you ever ride a motorcycle?
21. Do you know all the words in you language?
No, if you count all the word form to. the dutch language has more then 60 million words. So I defiantly do not now all the words.
22. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
The first thing would be: ‘What is the time?’
23. Who was the last person that sent you a WhatsApp or a text?
The last person was a classmate.
24. How late do you get out of bed?
That depends on what I need to do the next day. Monday is normally half past seven. Tuesday and Wednesday six o’clock. Thursday a quarter past eight. Friday is the same as Thursday or ten o’clock. In the weekend most of the time half past ten to eleven o’clock.
25. Are you a donor?
26. With which persons did you eat you last dinner?
With my brother, dad and mom.
That were the first twenty-six questions from the random question tag. Hope you liked it this far (:
For now I sign off.
SoZing stops Zinging x